- Seaweed options: Triangle Kimbap Kit
- OR Double Roasted Organic Seaweed for Kimbap (Pack of 3) Sell by 10/20/23
- Soy Sauce for Kids (210ml)
- Five Grains Syrup (Sell by 11/23/23)
- Honey Bottle Series
- Olive Oil
- Roasted Sprouted Sesame Seeds (Sell by 9/4/23)
- Black Sesame Seeds
- Roasted Peanuts (200g)
How to Make
1. Toast gim sheets directly over a flame until crisp.
2. Crush the toasted gim.
3. Roast nuts of your choice on hot pan until toasted. We recommend peanuts or cashews.
4. In separate dish, mix soy sauce, sweetener, honey (or syrup), olive oil, and sesame seeds. Add mixture to roasted cashews and stir over low heat until coated.
5. Crush gim then sprinkle over the nuts.
6. Transfer to dish. Add more sesame seeds & ENJOY!
Keywords: South Korea, korean food, korean recipes, roasted seaweed