Cooking Time: 15 mins
Introduce a new side dish to your summer table with our Tangy Hijiki Salad! Perfect to eat with barbecued meats, a nice bowl of rice or some lettuce!
- 10g of Jeju Haenyeo Hijiki
- ½ tbsp of Onion Flavored Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp of Chung-O Extra Virgin Sesame Oil
- 2 tbsp of Jeju Tangerine Balsamic
- Optional: Top with Roasted Sprouted Sesame Seeds
How to Make Tangy Hijiki Salad
Prepare the hijiki by rehydrating it in boiling or room temperature water for 5-10 minutes.
Drain hijiki completely and set aside.
In a bowl, combine the soy sauce and Jeju Tangerine Balsamic. Add hijiki and toss well in the dressing.
Drizzle sesame oil and garnish with roasted sesame seeds.
Enjoy either on its own or on a bowl of rice or a bed of lettuce!