Cooking Time: 15 mins
Introduce a new side dish to your summer table with our Tangy Hijiki Salad! Perfect to eat with barbecued meats, a nice bowl of rice or some lettuce!
How to Make Tangy Hijiki Salad
- Prepare the hijiki by rehydrating it in boiling or room temperature water for 5-10 minutes.
- Drain hijiki completely and set aside.
- In a bowl, combine the soy sauce and Jeju Tangerine Balsamic. Add hijiki and toss well in the dressing.
- Drizzle sesame oil and garnish with roasted sesame seeds.
- Enjoy either on its own or on a bowl of rice or a bed of lettuce!