Cooking Time: 20 mins
Bibim Myeon has been (and still is!) a very popular dish for summer, as it saves people from cooking with fire. Its spicy and sweet sauce makes it even more enjoyable, for anyone and everyone! Serve with your favorite garnishes to enjoy it even more!
How to Make Korean Bibim Myeon (Sweet & Spicy Cold Noodles)
- Boil water and place noodles into boiling water for 2 minutes and 30 seconds.
- Immediately place cooked noodles into an ice cold water both to stop cooking after you take off from the stovetop.
- Combine all other ingredients together to make a sweet and spicy sauce.
- Drain the noodles as much as possible and place into the bowl of your choice.
- Mix the sauce into the noodles, add toppings and enjoy!
- Add garnish of your choice, if wanted.