Bulgogi Recipe (Korean Barbecue) | Kim'C Recipes
Cooking Time: 30 min
Bulgogi is literally translated into “fire meat”. Bulgogi is traditionally grilled, but pan-cooking has become popular as well. This dish is sometimes served with a side of lettuce with a dab of ssamjang or other side dishes and then eaten together. Using our ingredients makes this marinade sweet and salty, and all you need to add is meat and fire.
- 2 pounds thinly-sliced rib eye beef
- 2 scallions, cut into 2-inch pieces
- ⅓ large onion, thinly sliced
- 1 small carrot, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons Chung-O Roasted Sprouted Sesame Seeds
Marinate the following for at least one hour
- 4 tablespoons Jookjangyeon Soy Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Jin Tuna Seasoning Sauce
- 3 tablespoons Father’s Hill Whole Grain Syrup
- 1 tablespoon Chung-O Extra Virgin Sprouted Sesame Oil
- 6 tablespoons water/li>
- 2 tablespoons rice wine or mirin
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
How to Make
Heat up a pan then add vegetable oil
Throw in the meat and marinade mixture along with the vegetables.
Add another drizzle of Chung-O Extra Virgin Sprouted Sesame Oil before turning off the heat.
Once the cooked meat is moved to a serving plate, sprinkle 2 tablespoons of Chung-O Roasted Sprouted Sesame Seeds to top off.
Serve with rice, a handful of lettuce, and optional ssamjang on the side.