Cooking time: 50 min
Roasted Korean sweet potatoes are a popular snack and loved by many. It’s a staple diet food in Korea, because they are fat free and rich in fiber. Make yourself a less guilty dessert with baked sweet potato and a nutty butter sesame oil dip.
- Preheat oven to 425º.
- On a baking sheet, prick sweet potatoes all over with a fork.
- Bake until tender, 45 to 50 minutes.
- While baking, mix 2 tbsp of unsalted butter and 1 tbsp of Chung-O Sesame Oil. Top off with a sprinkle of Chung-O Roasted Sprout Black Sesame.
- Let cool, split in half, also sprinkle Chung-O Roasted Sprout Black Sesame.
- Smear the butter mixture onto the sweet potato or dip to enjoy this delicious snack.