Cooking time: 20 mins
Let's Make Granola!
- 6 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 3 cups chopped almond
- 1 cup sunflower seeds
- 2.5 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1.5 teaspoon PINE INFUSED SEA SALT
How to Make Granola
- Combine dry and wet mixes together.
- Evenly spread onto a baking tray. Bake in 300 degrees oven for about 1-1.5 hours, tossing every 15 minutes, until crispy.
- While still hot, add 1 cup of ALMOND CRISP JUJUBE
- Let dry completely, and store in an air tight container
About This Granola Recipe
Sung Kim, NYC-based chef and founder of @foodbysung, shares a beautiful and delicious granola recipe using Kim'C Market products, which would be perfect as a Mother's Day gift!