Granola | Mother's Day Special | Kim'C Recipes
Cooking Time: 20 min
- 6 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 3 cups chopped almond
- 1 cup sunflower seeds
- 2 ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 ½ teaspoon PINE INFUSED SEA SALT
- ½ cup OWL'S STOREROOM GINGER GRAIN SYRUP
- ½ cup FATHER'S HILL CITRON GRAIN SYRUP
- ¼ cup NENIA FRESH SQUEEZED JEJU TANGERINE JUICE
- ¾ cup apple sauce
- 2 ½ tablespoons coconut oil, melted
How to Make
Combine dry and wet mixes together.
Evenly spread onto a baking tray. Bake in 300 degrees oven for about 1-1.5 hours, tossing every 15 minutes, until crispy.
While still hot, add 1 cup of ALMOND CRISP JUJUBE
Let dry completely, and store in an airtight container
About This Granola Recipe
Sung Kim, an NYC-based chef and founder of @foodbysung, shares her Steamed Egg Custard recipe with us, using Kim'C Market products. A simple, tasty recipe that is perfect to serve on Mother's Day!