Total time: 15 min
Ever wanted another way to enjoy your rice? Another way to utilize those avocados you have sitting in your pantry? Well, we have quite the delicious solution for you!
Sweet, salty, savory and refreshing— and no, we're not listing random adjectives. Those are the flavors you will taste with this Cod Roe Avocado Rice Bowl! The creaminess of the avocado works so well with the salty-slightly sweetness of the fish roe and they are absolutely perfect on top of a bed of freshly cooked rice.
Enjoy just like that, or top with a drizzle of sesame oil and a sprinkle of sesame seeds to tie it all together!
Let's Make Cod Roe Avocado Rice Bowls!
Preparation & Cooking Time:
- 15 min (not including rice cooking time)
How To Make:
- Slice the spicy cod roe. It is finger sized so you’ll need to slice it into pieces.
- Slice the avocado.
- Place cooked rice in a bowl.
- Top off the rice with the ingredients in any order you’d like.
- Stick the 2-3 sheets of Manjun Seaweed on the side of the mix.
- Drizzle Chung-O Sesame Oil.
- Sprinkle Chung-O Roasted Sprout Sesame Seeds and enjoy.