Cooking time: 10 mins
When you’re suffering from a cold and need a soothing drink for your throat? You can make a glass of hot citrus tea in no time with this citrus fruit syrup.
Thirsty for a refreshing drink? Make a glass of cold, iced citrus-ade mixed with sparkling water. It’s as simple as that.
- Slice citrus thinly and place into bowl.
- Add 1 Tbsp Father’s Hill Citron Grain Syrup to bowl and mix through to coat slices.
- Place 2-3 slices in a glass jar.
- Add a few spoonfuls of Father’s Hill Citron Grain Syrup into jar.
- Repeat until jar is full.
- Store airtight in the refrigerator overnight.
For refreshing Iced Citrus-Ade: Add slices of fruit and juice then add a cup of cold sparkling water.
For heart warming Citrus Tea: Add slices of fruit and juice into hot water.