To learn more about best by dates click here
Rice Cake Ingredients:
- Korean rice from Korea (white and 10% off bran)
- 한국산 멥쌀 백미와 일분도미 (1분도)
Net Weight: .89 lb (400g)/pack x 2 packs. Each pack is sufficient to serve 1-2 adults.
Tteokbokki Powder Sauce Ingredients:
- Regular & Spicy Flavors: Red chili powder,, sugar, Four & seasoning 68 [refined salt (Korea), other starches (Russia, Hungary, Serbia), garlic powder, dextrin, citric acid], natural spices. Contains beef.
* This product is manufactured in the same manufacturing facility as eggs, milk, buckwheat, peanut, soybean, wheat, mackerel, crab, shrimp, peach, tomato, pork, chicken, squid, shellfish, and pine nuts.
- Made with wild ground pollack from Alaska
- Gluten FREE – Uses tapioca starch instead of wheat flour with high gluten content that can impair digestion and nutrient absorption for some
- No synthetic preservatives, flavoring agents, and antioxidants (sodium ascorbate) used
- Tiny black specks occasionally observed in the fishcake are a natural part of fish and harmless to consume. Goraesa Fishcake is made under a sanitary and advanced system.
Oyster Dumpling Ingredients:
- Mixed formulation 1 (tapioca starch, gluten, dextrin, wheat flour), chives (China 74%, Korea 26%), tofu [soybean (USA, China, Canada), tofu coagulant, acidity regulator, nutrient fortifying agent, mixed formulation (carboxymethylcellulose sodium, emulsifier, gum base agent, silicone resin)], wheat flour (wheat, Australia), pickled cabbage [cabbage (Korea), refined salt], soy protein, cabbage (Korea), onion (Korea), gluten, king oyster mushroom (Korea), oyster (Tongyeong, Korea), sesame oil, green onion (China), other processed products, vermicelli, modified starch, processed bean products, mayonnaise, processed potato products, soy sauce, garlic (China), soybean oil, dried radish, potato starch, white sugar, egg white, sodium L-glutamate (flavor enhancer), refined salt, processed edible oils and fats, complex seasoning food, vegetable cream, soy protein isolate, sauce, yeast extract, pepper powder, potato powder, maltodextrin, yeast food, mixed formulation 2 (acidity regulator, bulking agent, nutritional fortifying agent)
- This product contains soy, egg, milk, and shellfish (oysters).
Dried Green Onions
Net Weight: 485 g
Serving: 2-3 people
Storage Method: Freezer.
AboutKim'C Market presents its very own Tteokbokki Kit, TTEOKBOKIT.
Enjoy making this easy, delicious dish with rice cakes made from freshly milled rice (in house right here at Kim'C Market).
Tteokbokki (떡볶이) is serious business for Koreans. They contemplate whether to make it with rice tteok or wheat tteok, whether to add fish cakes or boiled eggs, whether to have it with Gimbap and sundae (those yummy Korean blood sausage thingies), or have it just by its fabulous self?
The Super Easy 6-Minute Tteokbokki Recipe
What You Need: Water, rice or wheat tteok for tteokbokki, fish cakes, green onions, Tteokbokki Pro’s Special Sauce Powder
- Put 1 to 1¼ cups of water in a pot
- Add about 6 oz of tteok, fish cakes or oyster dumplings, some green onions, and one 30 g (1 oz) pouch of sauce
- The tteok will swell up when the sauce begins to boil. Continue boiling on high for another 5 to 6 minutes, then remove from heat. Once the puffed tteok subsides, you’re ready to eat. Enjoy!