Tteokbokki Bundle 떡볶이 키트 (Pack of 2)
Easy Tteokbokki Bundle
Tteokbokki Rice Cake Ingredients:
- Korean rice from Korea (white and 10% off bran)
- 한국산 멥쌀 백미와 일분도미 (1분도)
Net Weight: .89 lb (400g)/pack x 2 packs. Each pack is sufficient to serve 1-2 adults.
Tteokbokki Powder Sauce Ingredients:
- Regular & Spicy Flavors: Red chili powder,, sugar, Four & seasoning 68 [refined salt (Korea), other starches (Russia, Hungary, Serbia), garlic powder, dextrin, citric acid], natural spices. Contains beef.
* This product is manufactured in the same manufacturing facility as eggs, milk, buckwheat, peanut, soybean, wheat, mackerel, crab, shrimp, peach, tomato, pork, chicken, squid, shellfish, and pine nuts.
Net Weight: 60 g (30 g x 2 pouches)
Serving: 2-3 people
Storage Method: Store in a cool and dry place or store.
Taking rice very seriously, Kim’C Market, as you know, sources single-origin, high quality rice directly from Korea. We visit many farms and talk with farmers to ensure we always have the best quality rice. For rice cake, rice is the most fundamental ingredient. It’s almost a natural regression for us to produce our rice cake using natural ingredients and our wholesome, high quality, and delicious single-origin rice.
Tteokbokki Pro is a brand launched by a CEO working under the mission of “as my child as my witness.” It mainly offers semi-prepared tteokbokki products but has recently succeeded in producing its special tteokbokki sauce recipe in powdered form, the first of which will be available right here on KIM’C MARKET. With its standardized taste of Korea’s beloved tteokbokki that anyone can enjoy made with quality ingredients based on an easy-to-follow recipe, the company’s slogan is no exaggeration: “Now, anyone can make tteokbokki like a professional.”
Tteokbokki (떡볶이) is a serious business for Koreans. They contemplate whether to make it with rice tteok or wheat tteok, whether to add fish cakes or boiled eggs, whether to have it with Gimbap and sundae (those yummy Korean blood sausage thingies), or have it just by its fabulous self?
The Super Easy 6-Minute Tteokbokki Recipe
What You Need: Water, rice or wheat tteok for tteokbokki, fish cakes, green onions, Tteokbokki Pro’s Special Sauce Powder
- Put 1 to 1¼ cups of water in a pot
- Add about 6 oz of tteok, 1 oz of fish cakes, some green onions, and one 30 g (1 oz) pouch of sauce
- The tteok will swell up when the sauce begins to boil. Continue boiling on high for another 5 to 6 minutes, then remove from heat. Once the puffed tteok subsides, you’re ready to eat. Bon appetit!