Chung-O Extra Virgin Sprouted Perilla Oil 청오 엑스트라버진 발아 들기름
This variant is currently sold out
- Best for salad dressing, dip, seasoning, sauce, and as finishing oil to drizzle over grilled meat, vegetables, noodles, and soup.
- Unrefined, cold-pressed only once (aka Extra Virgin)
- Low-smoke point. Stay with low heat saute, or best as finishing oil for enhancing nuttiness.
- Every single perilla seed is sprouted before pressing in state-of-the-art sprouting facility to boost the nutritional value like good fatty acids and Omega-3 & 6.
- Organic, pesticide-free, finest grade Korean perilla seeds only.
- Perilla oil is delicate. Store airtight in the fridge after opening.
청오의 참깨와 마찬가지로 농약을 3년 이상 사용하지 않은 땅에서만 수확한 들깨를 저온으로 볶은 후 특허 받은 가공 기술로 진하게 짜냈습니다. 한 방울만으로도 들깨의 고소함과 향긋함이 입안을 가득 채웁니다. 샐러드 드레싱은 물론 구운 고기의 풍미를 더하는데 사용해보세요. 비빕밥에 조금만 넣어도 유명 셰프의 요리처럼 맛날 거에요.
Chung-O is the Korean pioneer of organic and eco-friendly food products. Its team traveled to every corner in Korea to convince farmers to grow organic crops. A quarter-century later, all of over 100 contracted farms supply organically and environment-friendly grown crops. All of the farms are at least pesticide-free for at least three years.
The company operates 6 facilities to process different product lines to prevent cross-contamination in ingredients. Kim’C Market guarantees that the producer is strict on quality control from start to finish to make sure it only serves you the best and healthy.
Why so special?
It’s daunting to find a good mill that makes sesame oil and perilla oil in a trusted, traditional way. Chung-O is that one rare find.
Sprouting seeds and grains need a controlled environment with the “just right amount” of heat and humidity. Chung-O’s patented technology sprouts seeds and grains to a beautiful state.
To get the most of deep flavor without losing antioxidants, the producer customized its roasting kiln. Inside its proprietary kiln is coated with loess (aka rich fertile soil) and equipped with infrared lights. Sprouted seeds are roasted to nice golden brown color with deeper nuttiness.
Enjoy your bottle of roasted perilla oil and get all your flavor and nutrition fix.
Benefits of perilla oil
Seeds are packed with important nutrients for the body, especially when they are sprouted. Perilla oil demonstrates superb antibacterial and anti-inflammatory qualities due to the abundance of linoleic acid. Full of Omega-3, perilla oil helps soothes, repairs and provides powerful antioxidant protection for mature and aging skin.
- Process: Extra Virgin, cold-pressed only once
- Facility: Patent-protected kiln
- Best use: salad dressing, dip, seasoning, sauce, and as finishing oil to drizzle over grilled meat, vegetables, noodles, and soup
Best before date: Printed on package.
Product delivered to you will be at least three months from expiration date unless on sale.