Happy Rainbow Bundle
- Artisan & Brand: Grand Noodle, a guksu master since 1987
- Process: By hand
- Chive Noodle 200g (7oz): wheat flour (67%), chives (20%), rice (10%), sea salt (2.7%)
- Sweet Pumpkin Noodle 200g (7oz): wheat flour (67%), sweet pumpkin (20%), rice (10%), sea salt (2.7%)
- Beet Noodle 200g (7oz): wheat flour (67%), beet (20%), rice (10%), sea salt (2.7%)
- White Rice Noodle 200g(7oz): wheat flour (77%), rice (20%), sea salt (2.7%)
- Black Rice Noodle 200g (7oz): wheat flour (77%), black rice (20%), sea salt (2.7%)
- Recommendation: Put noodles into boiling water and stir for 4-6 mins. Drain the water. Cool down with cold water. Mix with toppings. Or simply drop only perilla oil and sea salt to taste Five Colored Noodles’s own taste.
- Allergy Warning: Produced in the same facility where wheat and buckwheat are processed.
- Ms. Jungeun The Happy Fresh Perilla Oil
- Ingredients: 한국산 들깨 Korean perilla seeds 100%
Best Before Date: Printed on package
Storage Method: Refrigerator storage. Store in a cool and dry place, avoid direct sunlight.
A Guksu Master Kim Hyun Kyu started Grand Noodle in 1987. He thought guksu made of wheat was tasteless and didn’t contain nutrition values. He was committed to producing healthy, nutritious noodles with seasonal food and ingredients. After many years of experiments, Master Kim founded his perfect mix rate for his noodles with carefully selected chives, sweet pumpkin, rice, beet and black rice.
Regarding health as its paramount value, Jirisan 지리산처럼 is a natural food and cosmetics company that offers premium traditional cooking oil products well-loved by many. Its cold-pressed sesame and perilla seed oils are popular. The company also launched a beauty brand that’s all-natural sesame and perilla seed beauty products.
Grand Noodle’s Five Colored Noodles is chewy and perfect for diverse versions of guksu including bibim-guksu (spicy mixed noodles), and kong-guksu (cold soy milk soup). It also serves very well as a pasta noodle, too. The best way to savor Five Colored Noodles' unique taste is just to mix the cooked noodles with nothing but perilla oil and clean sea salt because the ingredients used in Five Colored Noodles carry their own respective flavors.
Ms. Jungeun The Happy (행복한정은씨) products may be a great way to introduce yourself to the goodness of newly pressed perilla seed oil. The oil is single-pressed using traditional low-temperature methods using only 100% Korean perilla seeds of high quality that are washed then minimally toasted in order to prevent destroying the natural omega-3 levels.