Father's Hill Citron Grain Syrup 아빠랑 유자곡물당 (No added sugar sweetener)
This product is currently sold out
Amber colored, smooth pouring, and sweet with no sugar, Father’s Hill Citrus Grain Syrup is a nutritious alternative for those mindful of their sugar intake. This grain syrup is infused with natural yuja (yuzu), providing a sweet and sour citrus infusion of flavors.
- With the hint of citrus, this syrup is best for marinating meat, use in salad dressings, or even spread on toast. Basically this citrus grain syrup will replace any recipe using sugar
- Say goodbye to sugar forever. Substitute sugar with the grain syrup. Pour 1¼ cup grain syrup for one cup of sugar
- Farm-to-bottle using organic rice, barley, brown rice, glutinous rice, and black beans
설탕 없는 감미료, 유자곡물당을 소개합니다. 나희는 태어날 때부터 아토피 발진으로 고통이 심했어요. 가족을 데리고 굴뚝 공장 단 하나 없는 청정마을 전남 고흥으로 간 엔지니어 출신 아빠는 부모님과 농사를 짓고 유기농 쌀, 보리, 유자로 조청 시럽을 만들어요. 곡물의 전분을 당으로 만들어 장내 세균에도 좋은 먹이가 됩니다. 설탕 대신 사용하세요. 공부하는 수험생, 자라나는 아이들에게 특히 좋습니다.
우리가 흔히 사용하는 정제 설탕 소비를 모두 끊고 설탕 들어가는 모든 것에 조청시럽만 사용하니 나희 피부는 거의 다 나았어요. 청정마을에서 직접 키운 유기농 곡물만 사용합니다.
When his daughter Nahee was born with severe eczema, a young father Juho went through strenuous measures, making lifestyle changes to free his child from her skin condition. Going through anxious days with no signs of her recovery, he abandoned his engineering job at a semiconductor chip maker and moved his family south to his hometown Goheung.
Juho began farming organic grains thinking they would help Nahee. Conscious about her eating, the father also started making traditional grain syrup to replace sugar. Being surrounded by the town’s clean environment and consuming no more sugar, Nahee, now 13, is happy now that her eczema is almost gone.
Juho created Father’s Hill in 2013 to share his grain syrup and other organic products he loves. The company logo is a drawing work by Nahee.
Why so special?
There is absolutely no sugar added to Father’s Hill Citrus Grain Syrup. Its sweetness is from the timestaking extraction of natural sugar from organic rice, organic barley, and citrus. Reducing to almost zero carbon footprint, Father’s Hill raises organic grains at its farm and completes all the production process on-site.
Father’s Hill produces small amount of grain syrup as it is a true artisan. It uses organic ingredients either from its farm or neighbor farmers. What you will be tasting is a traditional and organic Korean syrup with modern convenience from caring hands. Citrus grain syrup is a sugar-free replacement for any ingredient using sugar, adding in a subtle burst of citrus flavor.
- All natural, all locally farmed rice, barley, and yuja (yuzu) citrus fruit
Brand & Artisan:
- Farmers in Goheung, Jeollanam-do 너무나 깨끗한 전라남도 고흥의 농부들
- Use this instead of sugar! Pour in coffee or tea, use this all natural sweetener for a variety of foods such as a marinade for meat, fruits, yogurt, and pancakes
Best before date: Printed on package. Refrigerate after opening.
Product delivered to you will be at least three months from expiration date unless on sale.
Net weight: 410g (=0.9 lb)
Free shipping in the U.S. on orders of $45 or more
Manhattan and Brooklyn: Order by 7 pm, guaranteed delivery by 7 am the next day