Are you looking to spice up your world? This kimchi fried rice uses bacon and a special green onion flavored oil, enhancing the flavor beyond compare.
- Heat up a pan. Add the vegetable oil.
- Add the chopped green onion, then add bacon. Stir fry.
- Add Jookjangyeon Soy Sauce, kimchi, kimchi juice, and Jookjangyeon Gochujang.
- Stir all the ingredients together then add the rice.
- Add sesame oil and remove from the heat.
- Next, heat up another pan. Add the vegetable oil then the Chung-O Perilla Oil.
- Add the egg to pan, then a pinch of chopped green onions until cooked to desired finish.
- Slide the egg over the kimchi fried rice, sprinkle with sesame seeds.