PREPARATION & COOKING TIME
- 1 lb baby bok choy
- 1 shallot
- 3 tbsp Jeju Hallabong Nature Vinegar
- 1 tbsp gochugaru
- 2 tsp Jeju Traditional Fish Sauce
- 1 tbsp Workerbee Ginger Honey
- 2 tsp ganjang
- Sesame seeds
HOW TO MAKE
- Halve 1 pound of baby bok choy and thinly slice a shallot. Set aside.
- In a bowl, combine 3 tbsp of our Jeju Nature Vinegar, 1 tbsp gochugaru chili flakes, 2 tsp Jeju fish sauce, 1 tbsp Workerbee Ginger Honey, and 2 tsp ganjang
- When sauce is combined, add in shallots and bok choy and toss with tongs to combine. Garnish with sesame seeds to taste.
- Serve and enjoy!
ABOUT SPICY BABY BOK CHOY
This dish is summer-ready for all your picnic needs. It is very easy to prepare and quick to make, meaning it’s the perfect side for a meal enjoyed outdoors. The crunch of the bok choy is refreshing, and the seasoning contains fermented ingredients to support gut health.